LEARN FIRST AID YOU COULD SAVE SOMEONES LIFE
This two-week course is a basic guide to first aid. You will learn how to recognise and manage emergencies and gain a foundation of first aid knowledge and skills to build on. Whether its how to help someone who is choking, someone who has passed out, or someone with a severe cut this course will give you the basics. Thousands of lives could be saved each year if more of us knew first aid.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain why first aid is a vital skill and know when to apply it
- Describe how to recognise and manage the non-breathing unconscious patient
- Describe how to manage an acute bleed
- Describe how to recognise and manage a breathing unconscious patient
- Summarise how to help someone who is choking
- Discuss how to build on first aid knowledge through other resources
What it's like to study online
- 100% online for complete flexibility
- Our part-time online programmes are ideal if you're working full-time or have family commitments.
- Connect to campus from anywhere
- All you need for our online programmes is a device with internet access.
- Gain a global perspective
- As an online student, you'll be part of an international community of academics and learners.